A combination of 4 technologies:
• Aids passive regeneration of the diesel particulate filter.
• Reduces the temperature at which soot particles combust.
• Reduces soot emissions.
• Improves stability of DPF systems.
• Combats the adverse effects of stop start driving.
• Lowers the temperature at which soot particles are burnt off.
• Aids passive regeneration of the DPF system.
• Improves engine performance and response.
• Compatible with all diesel engines.
• Reduces exhaust emissions.
Directions For Use:
Use only as directed in compression ignition engines.
Add one 400ml bottle of Tec4 DPF System Cleaner to the contents of the fuel tank.
For engines that have a fuel tank larger than 100 litre capacity add at 0.5% by volume.