A combination of 4 technologies
- Adds lubricity.
- Dissolves contamination.
- Works pre, during and post combustion.
- Holds contaminants in suspension.
- Cleans fuel system components and provides anti wear protection.
- Frees sticking valves and piston rings.
- Improves engine performance and response.
- Restores injector spray pattern.
- Stabilises cylinder compression and restores lost power.
- Promotes efficient combustion resulting in improved fuel economy.
- Maintains oxygen sensor and EGR valve cleanliness.
Directions For Use:
The product is simply added to the existing fuel in the fuel tank where it immediately goes to work adding lubricity and cleaning any contamination which has built up in the fuel lines. As it passes through the
injector it cleans the contamination which has built up on the injector pintles and restores spray pattern.
Unlike most fuel treatments when it enters the combustion chamber it atomises into a non combustible gas and continues to clean the inlet valves, exhaust valves, piston crown and piston rings. When it exits the combustion chamber a small amount of this non combustible gas passes through the EGR valve ensuring that is kept in clean working order. As the product is detergent based all the harmful contamination is held in suspension and exits through the exhaust.